Because our wines are meant to be enjoyed with delicious food. Contribute a recipe with pictures, and you will receive 20% off your next purchase.
1 – 12.5 ounce can Cooked Chicken Breast (I use Swanson’s Cooked Chicken)
¾ cup – Franks Hot Sauce
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
¼ – tsp garlic powder
¼ cup cold water
1 tablespoon corn starch
14 egg roll wrappers
Spring onions for garnish
Mix together chicken breast, hot sauce, blue cheese and garlic powder
In a separate small bowl; mix together cold water and corn starch
Prepare egg roll wrappers
- Lay wrapper on clean flat surface so one of the corners is facing you (will look like a diamond)
- Dip finger in cornstarch/water mixture and moisten edges of egg roll wrapper
- In the corner closest to you, spoon in 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture
- Lift bottom corner of egg roll and roll away from you, when you have rolled half way, tuck in both side pieces towards the center. Continue rolling to the end.
- Use a little more of the cornstarch and water mixture on the end to seal the egg roll
- Make sure the egg roll is secured tightly so it does not fall apart when cooking
I flash freeze the egg rolls for about an hour so it is easier to cook them
Set air fryer temperature to 400 degrees
Lightly spray both side of egg roll with Pam (or any other type of cooking spray)
Cook for 4 minutes and turn. Cook an additional 4-5 minutes or until golden brown
Top with spring onions and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce
Thanks to Ed and Amanda for contributing our first pairing recipe. Our wines are meant to be enjoyed with delicious food. Contribute a recipe with pictures, and you will receive 20% off your next purchase.